Recently, my flash fiction blog, Southern Fried Shorts, was the recipient of the One Lovely Blog Award. I would like to thank both Deanna Schrayer and Travis King for these awards.
There are three rules for receiving this award apparently, and I'm cool with spreading the love. So here are the rules:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So, in the spirit of this award, I'd like to pass on The One Lovely Blog Award to the following 15 really cool bloggers:
- Jon Gibbs - For great writing related links and discussion.
- cafenowhere - For amazing poetry almost daily.
- Gustavo Bondoni - For his book and movie reviews and discussions regarding publishing.
- Asakiyume - For posting such beautiful nature photography.
- Mongrelheart - For being cool, and being in a really cool band, too! Check out 97-SHIKI.
- M.G. Ellington - For always being supportive and working so hard to publicize all of her writing friends.
- kmarkhoover - For his HAXAN weird western series and for being a nice fellow in general.
- JeffFord2010 - For sharing the strange and surreal through words and pictures on his blog.
- haddyr - For always keeping me up-to-date on the latest autism theories. Also, for sharing a love of bicycling.
- selfavowedgeek - For those updates on Thing 1 and Thing 2.
- bogwitch64 - For being so supportive of all her writing friends.
- John Wiswell - For his bathroom monologues.
- Kaolin Fire - (awarding his twitter feed) Because he's a great dude.
- Christopher Fletcher (editor of Mbrane SF) - A great science fiction-themed blog.
- tracy_d74 - For her "Friday Five"'s and because her cake icon always makes me hungry.
Now, there are others I read, too. Check out the people I follow on LiveJournal. They are all really cool folks. Also, if you enjoy flash ficiton, you may want to join the #FridayFlash community on Twitter. It's another great way to meet cool people online.
In addition to The One Lovely Blog Award, Travis also awarded my Southern Fried Shorts blog an original award. This one I'm really proud of: The Best Twisted Fiction Award. Thanks, again, Travis!